2019 - Articles
EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR THE 8TH VELUX DAYLIGHT SYMPOSIUM CALL FOR PAPERS
by VELUX Group
Dear educators, researchers, engineers, architects,
Due to high interest the deadline for 8th VELUX Daylight Symposium call for papers has been extended by one week.
The closing deadline for submission is Friday 19 April 2019, which allows more time for you to finalize and submit your exciting abstracts within the following categories:
- Health effects of daylight in buildings
- Human response to daylight and architectural design
- Economic value of daylight and views
- Densification of cities and access to daylight
- Case studies on the use of daylight in architecture
- Daylighting tools, metrics and regulation
- Daylighting education and training
The one-page extended abstract should relate to the call for papers categories and be approximately 300 to 500 words. All abstracts will undergo a peer review process by the Daylight Symposium scientific committee.
Abstracts are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 19 April 2019.